Let's make our experience safe for anyone!
*PLEASE NOTE: due to the latest restrictions, we will need to have the restaurant empty by 10 pm. Face masks are mandatory at all times when not sitting at the table.*
1. Indoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (including support bubbles) while outdoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households. It is against the law to gather in groups of more than 6 people. Bigger parties will be accommodated at 2 or more tables.
2. Please respect social distance with our staff and other guests at any time.
3. When arriving at the restaurant with your party, one person should walk in to notify the manager of your arrival and then the rest of the party will be called in by the management team.
4. Please keep hygiene a priority and sanitize your hands on arrival and every time you leave the table.
5. Please give priority to people leaving the restaurant or coming down the stairs in order to avoid close contact with other guests.
Our operational policy
1. WELLNESS CHECKS - are completed daily for all staff members and anyone showing symptoms or pre symptoms of COVID -19 will be asked not to enter the premises.
2. HAND WASHING - all employees have been trained in the corrects frequency and method for effective hand washing.
3. ENHANCED CLEANING REGIMES - especially for hand contact surfaces which will be cleaned with chemicals effective against viruses.
4. A SPECIFIC RISK ASSESSMENT has been completed to reduce hazards within the business and we have introduced procedures in order to operate safely.
5. PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (P.P.E). - all Front of house wears face covering when serving guest.
6. GUESTS with symptoms of COVID-19 are asked not to visit the restaurant.
7. ALL OUR GUESTS are asked to sanitize their hands on arrival.
8. THE LAYOUT of all our tables has been adjusted in order to maintain a safe social distance.
9. OUR MENU has been reduced in order to be able to have less people in the kitchen so to maintain safe social distance.
10. MENUS are available either in digital format or disposable ones on request
11. The number of employees on shift has been reduced size, to maintain a safe social distance in the workplace.